Fort Financial Services presents to new client Welcome bonus of 5 USD
Promotion link: https://www.fortfs.com/conditions/bonuses/welcome
Fort Financial Services team welcomes new traders! We suggest you assess the quality of service of a live trading account with the help of a Welcome Bonus (no deposit bonus)!
Each of you has the opportunity to get acquainted with the company and try yourself at real market conditions without risking your money. All that you need is to register on our company website, open a real trading account, pass the personal data verification procedure and get the Welcome Bonus! After this, you will immediately be able to enter the market and start without depositing your own funds!
Terms of the “Welcome Bonus” Program:
- Welcome Bonus can be obtained by every new client of the company who has passed the verification procedure in the Trader’s Room. From the “Profile” menu select “Verification”, you’ll see two fields: mobile phone verification and verification of personal data. To verify your phone number, enter the code we sent you in the required field. Next step is the verification of personal data, according to the instructions you need to upload the documents confirming your identity and registration address (information about which documents must be downloaded, as well as requirements for the quality of these documents, can be found in the Customer Agreement and “Know Your Customer” Policy). After your documents are verified, a “Get bonus” button becomes active in the Trader’s room at the “Bonus” section under a “Welcome Bonus” subsection. After clicking on this button, funds in the amount of $ 5 (500 cents if your account is Cents account or the equivalent amount in Euros, depending on the currency of your account) will be credited to the trading account.
- The Welcome Bonus can be obtained within 10 calendar days from the moment of registration on the company website.
- The Welcome Bonus can be used only once, it can be obtained only by new customers for one trading account. The Welcome Bonus is not available on the Flex Newbie accounts. Unfortunately, your relatives will not be able to obtain the bonus if you have already received it.
- To withdraw the bonus and profit made with the help of bonus funds you have to meet the terms of the trading turnover on the account: 1.5 lots for USD or EUR accounts or 150 micro lots for Cent accounts.
- Stock CFD trades as well as ETF CFD trades are not taken into lots calculations for bonus withdrawal.
- You can withdraw your own funds and resulting profit at any time without any restrictions.
Here is an example:
- You open a real account and get the 5 USA dollar Welcome Bonus.
- You trade and earn another 5 USD and now your account has 10 USD. However, until the volume of your deals reaches 1.5 lots, you cannot withdraw this profit.
- Suppose you decide to deposit 10 USD of your own funds into the account. The balance is now equal to 20 USD.
- After this, for example, you earn another 10 USD, so you made a 50% profit.
- If by this time you haven’t traded on the required amount of lots (according to p.4) then you can only withdraw the sum of your deposit (10 USD) + sum of profit and your private funds (10USD+50%). In total, 15 dollars. Whereas if you traded in lots to the volume required by p.4, you can withdraw all 30 USD.
- Partners are rewarded according to the proportion of clients’ own funds. If the customer’s account is 90% own funds and 10% bonus, you’ll get 90% of the regular commission.
- A client received a bonus of $ 5 account and deposited another $95.
- In this case, the client funds account for 95% of all funds in the account.
- It turns out that in this case the partner will receive 95% of the standard commission.
- If you normally receive 65% of the spread, in this example, the payment will be 0.95 * 65% = 61.75% spread, etc.
- This calculation is used until the customer meets the requirements of paragraph 4.
- Once the client has met this requirement, the commission as a partner will be calculated in the usual manner.
- In the case of fraudulent activities (example such as a bonus to one client for several accounts, multidirectional orders and etc.), the company reserves the right to cancel the account(s), the bonus amount, and the profit gained under it without notice.